Got Klipsch Screensaver?

ogAkira

Guest Webmaster

I like them a lot in fact I downloaded one for my home pc. Nice job, if we get more submissions we might add a section to the new site for screen savers provided by our customers.

Nice job ogakira, I set it as my current screensaver. I might as well advertise the great speakers I'm using on my computer even though they're not getting nearly as much attention ever since I got my Paradigms. I still enjoy a good game of Counter Strike or Unreal Tournament with them though, just not much DVD or music anymore.

Thanx again All. Enjoyed makin them.

Webmaster,

Yes it would be great if you could host them. As you noticed, Im hosting it at Lycos free 50mb webspace. eek.gif Barely enuf for the two files, and not enuf room to grow. I believe we had some wallpaper submissions in the past.

Try using Fortunecity... 100mbs of space. Love your screen saver! I have made and collected some wallpapers ... http://www.fortunecity.com/campus/berry/88/id45.htm . Klipsch really should open up a page for us ppl! Especially screensavers... i know nothing on how to make one... how do you? keep up the work and check out my site and fortunecity! see ya

------------------

-justin

http://www.fortunecity.com/campus/berry/88/

This is my first post and I must tell everyone a few things:

I received my 4.1's two days ago. I had downloaded the screensaver and went to work, it was enabled. When I came home 4 hours later, I found the contents of two small shelves full of pictures and momentos on the floor near my computer..... Apparently rattled off the walls from the bass of the 4.1's during playback of the screensaver song!!!

The sound is incredible. The bass will make your teeth chatter.

I joke with everyone that the bass is soo deep it makes my MP3 player skip! wink.gif

Thanks all.

Justin,

Thanx for the input on Fortunecity. I'll check'em out. I have a few of Gondor and your screensavers. I was here when you first posted them. wink.gif As far as making screensavers, I made my project in Macromedia's Flash then used a third party software( Flash Jester Creator 1.2 ) to make the screensaver. There are a few out there but all fails in comparison to Creator.

Super King,

Screensaver Disclaimer:

I nor Klipsch will not be held responsible for any damage that the screensaver may cause. smile.gif BTW there is the Music Mute option through Display Settings.

• 2 weeks later...