La Scala Industrials

I bought a pair of black La Scala "Industrials" off e-Bay last year, and love them! Has anyone got a source for a history of the development and production of this particular line of Klipsch speakers? Would love to see any photos of them in use in different venues (clubs, concerts, etc.). These puppies make for wonderful conversations at parties I take them to!

HDS

Glad to see that there are others out there at least as crazy as me about my La Scalas...Thanks for posting the photos...I'll be sure to show them to her, and perhaps she'll see that I'm not the only crazy one out there that "loves 'em big and loud'!

Crank 'em up!

HDS

Glad to see that there are others out there at least as crazy as me about my La Scalas

Can't speak for the other big Heritage models, but the La Scalas are kind of special. They're not just speakers to me, they're almost like pets that deserve a pat on the top now and then, like "Good work, boys, you're sounding great."

Never had that feeling with any speakers that I owned before.

Here's a link to the La Scala timeline: http://www.klipschcorner.com/special/LaScalaTimeline.aspx