RVX-54 hookup question, Which binding posts to use??

I just got my RVX-54's today and don't know if it really matters or which binding posts to connect the speaker wire to. Do I use the top ones that says HF or the bottom ones that say LF??? I am using speaker wire directly from my receiver to connect to the speakers, no bi-amping.

as long as you are not bi-amping or anything, and the jumpers are in place. (there should be jumpers connecting the right pair (top and bottom) together, and a jumper connecting the left side together. Just pick one and attach. just be sure jumpers are in place and all post are tight....

I think I might have hooked them up wrong. So the wiring is set up different the the other speakers were I would connect the wires to the black and red next to each. You are saying that I should be connecting to ones that are black on top and then the red directly below it?

As long as the jumpers are in place, you can either connect to top +/- or bottom +/-

but not + from top and - from bottom.

http://www.klipsch.com/media/products/owners-manuals/Ref%20IV%20man.pdf

Roll to near of bottom of file and in figure 5 there is a diagram of a standard speaker connection and

in figure 6 a bi-wire connection.

Bill