KLF-C7 Production

badbob

I have seen in numerous places on this BB comments such as "discontinued" and "no longer in production" in relation to the KLF-C7. The comments had been posted by people within the Klipsch user community. I was hoping an "official" rep from Klipsch could verify if C7's are still being produced and for how much longer?

I just ordered a C7, and it should be in anytime, and in mahogany just like my Klf20s! My friendly K dealer feels their days are numbered though, even though they're still being cranked out. As others had said to me, I wouldn't waste too much time, but let's hear that from the K-Men themselves... biggrin.gif

no ksp-6 being produced anymore. on ebay though. u can get the rs-3 new which i hear are an ok match since the surround matching is not as vital as the front-center. also, klipsch is coming out w/ a whole new line in may.

------------------

RF-3 (front), RC-3, Cornwall I (rear)

Velodyne HGS-18 sub

Monsterbass 400 sub cables & Monster Z-12 wire

Sony de935 a/v receiver

Sony DVP-C650D dvdp

Sony Trinitron 27" tv

Technics dual cassette deck

Technics direct drive turntable

Scientific Atlanta Explorer 2000 digital cable box

rock on!

The KSP S6's were never a true match anyway for the Legend line but merely the best of what was in production at the time. They are still the closest match to the Legends out of the current line available.

Klipsch has left us Legend owners without a "True Match" for the line.