Upgrade Bug Again!

Rocko81

Hello,

Well I'm still trying to figure out what I'd like and what my Wife will let me get away with in our tiny living room. With that said I currently have the F-3's. I was looking into some RF-5's and just wondering if anyone could offer any opinions? Oh and as of right now (due to space and the wife) the Heritage line in not able to be considered.

Thanks as always,

Rocko

Room size = very small. I only have one place to set up the speakers and they are only 6 feet apart at best. Mostly to watch movies and listen to country music. Lol and what's a frequency response? I'm basically just trying to figure out if the RF-5 would be an up grade from my F-3's

YouthMan grew out of it??? WAAAAAAAA And you call yourself a country music fan?? Shame on you!!!!!!!

you NEVER grow out of Country music..

Rocko81.. I liked the 5's more than the sevens... Personal opinion of course.. If your watching movies get the RSW 15 and propper center too. (always match or go one up... never down in class for your center) for sure.. Both are discounted pretty good now..

My 2 cents... <---------------- (sung in my best country twang...... just for you youthman!!)

<< Chorus...>>

My 2 cents, won't get me nothin

Your 2 cents, aint worth nothin at all,

My 2 cents, won't get me nothin

I guess were set up, for a fall.

LOL. (I know, dont quit my day job! LOL)

• Moderators

YouthMan grew out of it??? WAAAAAAAA And you call yourself a country music fan?? Shame on you!!!!!!!

No way bro. Never claimed to be a country fan, just said I grew up on it meaning my parents listened to it so I did as well. Now I can't stand it. Anywhooo....didn't mean to hijack. RF-7's rock! LOL.

Is there any particular reason you have chosen the RF-5's? There great speakers but you could get something else that would be better (lot's of options here). The last thing you want is to get the upgrade bug again in 6 months. Have you heard the heritage product line? For me, my wife liked the looks of the LaScala better than the tower lines. If yours did, you couldn't go wrong. Let us know your reason for the 5's.

Well the RF-5's are in my budget, the Wife likes the cherry color of them and I have suck a small space to work with and no other options of moving things around. "Oh and as of right now (due to space and the wife) the Heritage line in not able to be considered."