Dean's here- we're listening to the KP301's while cleaning the garage and getting out the KI362 and KP562 for testing.

Just talked to Jay, he's in Chicago from NYC and landing in Indy shortly. I'm putting them ALL to work.

This is gonna be soooo cool!

Michael

• Like 1

As an unexpected surprise, Seadog, LarryC, and Coytee were all at the hotel so called and stopped by for some Some Guys pizza. Doc and Jay made it fine, we're tired but having fun here.

DeanG and I had this area about half filled with Klipsch Pro Gear today. Tomorrow we bring out the BIG GUNS- the MCM stacks will be wailing the tunes as we unearth the dreaded KP600 stacks for a full disassembly, cleaning, and testing. Big day ahead.

post-10755-1381938043775_thumb.jpg

post-10755-13819391882232_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Some Guys Pizza. That sounds good. I'll have to try it sometime.

I have a coworker who our clients referred to as Some Guy so maybe should drag / meet a couple of them at Some Guys. Our cubes are more like 4 person pens and at one time one that was a help desk was occupied by Phyllis, Eunice, Catherine, and Bill (all names changed to protect the innocent), our clients on numerous occasions would call and ask for Some Guy as they couldn't remember Bill.

I can't remember if this was before or after this cube was occupied by 4 men, including Some Guy, when it was referred to as the Man Cube.

KP 600 stacks. Not sure I've seen those before... do keep us posted. We'll have to keep our windows open should we be toolin' around on the East Side if we get into town early Friday.

Michael, I was close to coming over last night, but the sky looked wet, so I passed.......dang it......O well, next time I will go with my feelings and come over anyway. Did not rain till late and I would have been home.

So we will see how tonight works out, won't get away from here till after 9

Had a good crewworking the Pro Klipsch gear today. We inspected everything in the KP600 stacks, which entailed removing nearly everything from 1/2 of the Klipsch garage. Here's the crew near the end of the work day.

See ya at Indy's tonight!

post-10755-13819380453888_thumb.jpg

post-10755-1381939189667_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Worse bunch of roadies I've ever seen. Look, the're backed up on Route 17 for 20 miles, Janis is already here and Hendrix is on his way.

Three days of peace and love just ain't gonna make it unless you get off your duffs and get the wire run. You've got your stacks, now get to work !

At least Dean's glad to see me.[:D]

My first post...but i must say what an impressive amount of audio equipment!! My neice walked by as i was looking at the Pro Gear pic and say's " What band are they setting up for", and i say"they're not setting up for any band, but i sure would like to hear it when it was setup"! Looks like an annual event, how long has this been going?

but i sure would like to hear it when it was setup"!

Does you health insurance cover severe hearing loss?

It might not hurt to check if it covers plastic surgery too...

Sub??? any suggestions.

I hear the AW-800-SW is pretty killer outdoors, but I would recommend the small upgrade to the KPT-884...About 8 of the 884's should be adequate for most situations.

My first post...but i must say what an impressive amount of audio equipment!! My neice walked by as i was looking at the Pro Gear pic and say's " What band are they setting up for", and i say"they're not setting up for any band, but i sure would like to hear it when it was setup"!

You wanted to hear that completely set up? Now, imagine what happens to your eyes if you looked at the sun directly through a telescope. Well, now think what would happen to your ears if you listened that thing! [:o]

Looks like an annual event, how long has this been going?

The Klipsch Pilgramage has thus far been an annual event! It is friggan awesome.