The first Pilgrimage was, I think, 2001 in Hope, and included an audience with Paul W. Klipsch and Miss Valerie, in their home. I still am jealous every time I think about those lucky forum members...

Seadog, thanks for the GREAT Nikon D200 pics, it's great to see myself having fun with friends and Klipsch gear after some recent downturns in life.

Here's some more from our roving Nikon camera. I think Jay took a lot of these, I was busy ordering everyone around and stomping around a lot.

Step One at the House of Klipsch was Dean arriving early on Thursday to help me with the Left side of the House of Klipsch Garage. We tested all 4 KI362's (three way trapezoid PA cabinets) and the KP682's (remember that KI is for Install and KP is Portable). Those will be used at the company picnic in a few weeks and another outdoor show this next weekend. We played the 'Drummers Dream' KSM2 15" monitors, which have Cornwall horns K601 with a K58 drivers and absolutely can kick a KP301. That was a fun afternoon. Dean did some heavy sweeping in the garage and we reloaded the truck and that side of the garage in an order that puts the most used gear toward the door.

• Like 1

Inspecting the HF sections. That's 2 K66 drivers onto a manifolded horn, and 2 K77 motors onto another manifolded horn. The crazy looking sculpture on the other side is a K41 10" driver used as a compression driver onto a large square format horn on the other side of the HF cabinet.

post-10755-13819380497474_thumb.jpg

post-10755-13819391939738_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

When you need your subs inspected, call in the BEST, call Mr. Paint! Michael Hurd saw some woofer sag due to the bins being kept on their backs for too long. Solution: since reconing is not available, set the cones face down for a few months with weights on the backside of the cone to recenter the spider and accordion surround - per Hunter's suggestions.

post-10755-13819380498924_thumb.jpg

post-10755-1381939194106_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Here's crew member Richard Coytee inspecting the SW bins for genuine Klipsch woofers.

In the background is my Jubilee amp rack consisting of Crown DC150 and D75 amps with the DBX DriveRack PA processor. Doc was using this as a test rig with his famous 'red suitcase'

post-10755-13819380499544_thumb.jpg

post-10755-13819391941952_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

The inspiration for the setup and this year's photo...

There's a story behind that slogan on the chair that Keith Moon is seated on. He was indeed 'taken away' after this album.

The really passionate ones get branded as clowns and lunatics and seem to always be the first to go....

post-10755-13819380503388_thumb.jpg

post-10755-13819391946412_thumb.jpg

• Like 1