I'm Back!!!

Spkrdctr

After taking a long time off from most things audio. Gee, I think it has been about 8 months? I'm back. I didn't want to get burned out so I took some time off and have even had a large boost in my financial situation. I can now pontificate on all things audio again, and pretty much throw out opinions on everything! Needless to say, you get what you pay for! [:)]

The doctor is back in the house........hide your audio........

I used to live in Orlando, now it is Tampa. I updated the address right after I posted. Sorry!

My Bose mini-cubes and I are rocking at the moment watching a movie. Nothing beats my Bose cubes! My Bose subwoofer is the most musical sub I have ever heard, far better than Panasonic garbage. Plus, I bought my Bose gear off a guy in the parking lot selling them out of a van, they don't say Bose on them even though they are made by Bose. Saved me 75% of the price by having them not put the Bose name on them. Also, I can easliy lift them which saves on my back, the sub only wieghs about 7 lbs!!! I am a super shopper when it comes to audio.......