Heresy lll with horns cut out of grill !

dtel

remember when UPS drops these during shipping the blunt force will shear off the crossover inside the cabinet and it costs $120 to replace without labor. my single heresy 3 that i sold to a guy in NY is also on ebay for sale. complete nightmare. do not ship these. pickup only. i will never use UPS again

What sort of basting sauce works best on the H3 grill ?

I can hear a difference on my H1's if I don't have the grilles on them.

The difference is slight enough that I keep them on so that people don't put things in the horns.

Back in my single guy man cave apt dwelling days I kept the grilles off unless people were coming over(like once).

SNIPERS .......... that's short for lazy ! They are doing nothing illegal, but hey, it's e-bay !!!!

i put my max bid in that i am willing to pay for an item with less than 30 seconds left in the auction

thats not lazy thats smart

thats not lazy thats smart

Not to the guy that's bidding on them, or has bid all he can bid, or has followed the bidding from beginning to end. Don't pretend to tell me E-bay is an auction, because it's not. At an auction you have a chance to top the last bid before it ends, E-bay doesn't give you that option .......... Again, snipping isn't illegal, you call it smart, it's a matter of opinion. Buy it Now is a more honest way of doing it ............... I hate E-bay, and have never bought anything from them, and likely never will ................. Budman, just my opinion, don't want to argue over it, do what is best for you ... Rock On !!!

SNIPERS .......... that's short for lazy ! They are doing nothing illegal, but hey, it's e-bay !!!!

That would be me. It is in the seller's interest to wait until the last seconds and throw in your max bid.

That's the nature of ebay and good sportsmanship. You win it or you don't. It does smart, though, when a coveted item goes for a dollar more than my best bid.

Ebay is not a auction since you can be outbid by either someone sniping or just someone online in the last few seconds and not have a chance to outbid them like in a true auction. You don't even know that you were outbid until it's over.

A true auction everyone knows what the highest bid is and then going once, twice, sold or you outbid them.

Agree the guy should buy some new grill covers he will make more money.

was it worth $400 to you ok well if you got beat by $5 bucks and are upset

Then let me bid $410. ............ Why would I bid $410. if I didn't have to ........ E-bay gets their cut on both ends, Pay Pal fees ... Yet people holler when guys bid up the price .... E-bay is becoming a cess pool of scammers, thiefs, and not very nice people who tarnish it for the good honest folks .....

The seller has mutilated a new pair of speakers, and for what? He probably is not equipped to judge grill vs. no grill and the SAF has just been cut-literally-by 50%. This clown has just ruined his own investment, and shouldn't be given encouragement.