Klipschorn Jubilee and Pro Cinema Theater Pics

bhendrix

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any HT magazines contact you yet???

None yet. It would be cool to get the Jubs in a mag. Do I get a commission???[6]

Can I ask what made you choose the side surrounds and backs? And your feelings on how they blend in good or bad too Bill?

Hi Roger,

#1 Reason for Ki-102 / Ki-172 surrounds: height above window and door limited to 12". KPT-8001 too tall. [N]

#2 Reason: Drivers in Ki-102 and Ki-172 are identical to drivers in KPT-8001. Same sound. [Y]

#3 Reason: Found Ki-102's and 172's on ebay for less than $200 per pair. Both pair were new in box. [Y]

#4 Reason: They sound FANTASTIC. These are the same speakers used in Hard Rock Cafes. [:D]

OK, now . . . .how do we get one of those magazines??

I cannot believe I missed this post until now.... That is a fine home theater! Well it looks like you are finished with the home theater that you told me two pilgrimages ago that you wanted the jubilees winning them or buying them. The room looks absolutely fantastic.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Ok this is an amazing setup, and you live in Wichita which is also awesome. I would assume you live in the Bradley Fair / Wilson Estates area?

I just bought a few Klipsch components, but nothing compared to this. I bet you throw some kick *** parties. I'm glad you shared your pictures.

I'm always the last one at the party. ...Oh well, better late than never!

I've got to say that is one of the very best HT set-ups I have ever seen. Definitely the best looking...so clean and together...and manly, ar-ar-arhhh!!

I'd love to hear those jubes!!! I'm in Nevada, MO so keep your doors locked or else Papa Bear may be sitting in the sweet spot some night when you come home. -"ah, just right!"

• 2 weeks later...

Oops, guess I'm late again![:(] Anyway, thanks! Yeah it's a nice place to live, if a little on the depressed side right now. I'm sure you noticed all the empty retail space.

What do I do? I work for 3M. A lowly wage slave, to be exact. Currently (well, for the last 14 years[:S] I have classified wastes and ran a solvent distillation unit among other fun activities.[|-)] As they say, "it pays the bills".

You would be welcome to swing by the hacienda some time if you're ever in the vicinity with some time to kill. We are peacable folk and I always enjoy talking audio and music with anyone so inclined.

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...

Actually, it was under $15k for all video and audio gear. Best investment I ever made.

Heck of a good deal! Trying to duplicate that very high level of sound quality with another brand of speakers would have cost you serious amounts of money, both for the speakers and for the amplification they would need.