Klipschorn Jubilee and Pro Cinema Theater Pics

bhendrix

Hi Art,

The Jubilee in 2-way configuration uses the K69 tweeter driver from the KPT-Grand-HF-T on the 402 horn. A 3800 cubic foot room does not require the same spl output as a 300 to 500 seat auditorium. The 3-way Jubillee uses the K69 on a 510 horn as the tweeter with the 1132 driver on the 402 for squawker in order to generate the higher spl's needed for larger room.

The total height of the 2-way Jubilee is 66". The center height of the hf is 53" off the floor. Just perfect . . . . .

Art, I am very familiar with the type of sound you experience with the K's and Belle, as I listened to that for years. I will STRONGLY suggest that you MUST hear the 2-way Jubillee (or even with a JubScala center) on the long wall of your properly treated room.

The 402 horn is absolute magic.

Hint, hint, wink, wink, nudge, nudge . . . . .

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL. I was wondering why you thought those larger mid & treble drivers were better, but since I never heard them I was in no position to comment. Now that I see you've got a two-way setup and and the other driver ~ now that makes sense. [8-|]

Art, I am very familiar with the type of sound you experience with the K's and Belle, as I listened to that for years. I will STRONGLY suggest that you MUST hear the 2-way Jubillee (or even with a JubScala center) on the long wall of your properly treated room.

Well,........ bring em' on over!!!! I'm sure we can put my Khorns & Belle in the hall. My wife will just have to go outside and crawl through the basement window to get to the utility room for the laundry. LOL

Well,........ bring em' on over!!!! I'm sure we can put my Khorns & Belle in the hall. My wife will just have to go outside and crawl through the basement window to get to the utility room for the laundry. LOL

Oh, I don't think she will be happy to see me arrive before laundry day. Maybe after laundry is done . . . .

Hmmmm, I wonder what a 402 would do on top of a Belle? I think the Belle should reach up to 500Hz. That would be an easy 3 channel conversion for you. The 402 is about 3 1/2" wider than the Belle. At 30" high, the Belle would be taller than the LaScala, putting the 402 closer to the 39" height of the Jub bass bin. At the Pilgrimage, they demo'd the 60th Ann, K'Horns with the Belle center in three channel stereo mode using a DX38 for 2ms delay and -7db level control on the Belle. It reeeally sounded nice.

Quick, tell your wife to get the laundry done . . . .

Maybe we'll have to get you down here when my Jubilees arrive!

Are the Jubs available these days? If so, where......I may have to have a listen. Darn, I thought I was done with my HT.

Contact Chris (Cask05) in Arlington

Contact Paul (MelovesKhorns) in Waco

or

Contact Travix (dwilawyer) in Austin, however I don't think he has his yet.

I list all of them because I"m not so sure of the geography of what is near Dallas.

I'd venture to say that anyone that owns a pair would welcome a chance to share them with someone else.

Bill, We know it sounds good........but the look of that room is spectacular. Very photogenic too. Whoever designed it deserves Kudos for the clean look, color coordination symetrical lighting on each end as well. Awesome.

Are the Jubs available these days? If so, where......I may have to have a listen. Darn, I thought I was done with my HT.

Contact Chris (Cask05) in Arlington

Contact Paul (MelovesKhorns) in Waco

or

Contact Travix (dwilawyer) in Austin, however I don't think he has his yet.

I list all of them because I"m not so sure of the geography of what is near Dallas.

I'd venture to say that anyone that owns a pair would welcome a chance to share them with someone else.

Or if you want to skip the road trips and just demo them in your own home, then just give Roy have your credit card number and they'll show up in a month or so. [;)]

(but seriously, Roy is the guy to talk to if you want to purchase a pair or three or seven...)