Strange message in Klipsch cabinet???

Nate3200

I think it is pretty clear that 2 22 FEB 54 means Febuary 22 1954 The 590 matces the 590 serial number on the sheet right next to it, Hope Arkinsas is where Klipsch speakers were founded and still being built today, and I would bet TC might have been the initials of an employee at that time,

Roger

That is VERY cool! [H]

TC is probably the cabinet builder, in later years they embossed their initials on either the rear edges of the side panels near the top (CW and H), or UNDERNEATH the crossover network on the top of the base plate of the top hat cabinetry.

That long-haired, pale-skinned, Jesus? He looks like a 16th-century Italian because that's when and where the painting was made.

The real Jesus was a first-century Jew, with short hair, and looked like most of his countrymen, since the Pharisees needed Judas to pick him out from the crowd.

Here's a best estimate of how He actually looked: http://www.popularmechanics.com/science/research/1282186.html

Even more mysterious is the face of Jesus that appears in the wood grain. Where's my camera...

Well, now I'm thinking those numbers refer to a Bible passage. I'm sure some of our resident scholars will chime in.