Refrence Series Query

so i have finally bought rc-52 and rs52.

i've just noticed that the back of both rs52 and rc52 say max input power 125 watt

whereas the brochure and website say 125 watt for rc52 but 100 watt for rs52, what am i missing?

what do the back of rs 52 & rc52 speakers say for you other people that have them.

mine exact model number is"RF IV RC52 Black"

also one more thing guys please tell me the exact package contents of rs52 and rc52

can these speaker (rs52 & rc52) be bi-amped the same way as rf82?

is a onkyo 705 capable enough to drive rs52 + rc52 + rf82 at reasonable output?

with thanks

To answer part of your post, yes the Onkyo TX-SR705 will have no problem driving your setup. Remember Klipsch speakers are very efficient. Even 75w wouldn't struggle. If you look at my setup, I have a 705(100w) driving the RC-62(150w),RF-63's(175w) and RSX-4's(50w). I wouldn't worry about the mis-matched wattage. I bought the amp(200w) for a little extra oomph, and for a cheap price($100.00). As for as bi-amping, I'm not sure. If you feel that you just need more, buy an inexpensive used amp. I also will eventually replace the surrounds with RS-52's.

Bill

Because last night I was out with family on the Tennessee River, on 40ft trawler, eating BBQ and watching fireworks (two different shows - one from the Chattanooga Lookouts stadium, the other after the symphony played a Pops Concert at Coolidge Park). Cruised back downriver to the marina in the dark. Had a blast, and spent today at home alone.

Bruce