Chorus II's on their way!

stormin

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But if the Chorus can last through the fifth, it will win on a decision by the judges.

If the Chorus can move around enough to stay out of the Cornwalls reach it might have a chance.

The Cornwall being such a heavy hitter if it does connect it's gonna rock the Chorus pretty hard.

The judges like to see punches that are effective, not just a high workrate.

I think they will go the full 12 rounds and the Cornwall will win via split decision.

btw,

anybody else watching the Margarito/Cotto fight tomorrow night?

The cornwall has a longer reach, punches much harder and weights more.  The chorus has a better jab and footwork.  If it goes to the judges its too close to call, but the cornwall will likely knock out the chorus in the 5th.

Wow, I just thought I flashed back to the Tommy Hearns Vs Marvelous Marvin Hagler Fight

but that was a KO in the 3rd....and I guess the chorus won....

btw,

Yeah. I contemplated going to Las Vegas to see it live, but I just got back from vacation, and don't want to spend the money. The undercard is weak, but I can't pass up this great fight. I hope Margarito pulls out the win, but if I could get even money, i'd have to take Cotto. Should be a great fight either way.

Oh, and to get back on the subject, being in the market for a pair of Cornwalls, but not opposed to going with Chorus II if I find a great deal, I too am curious about the outcome of Stormin's findings. If possible, please compare how variations in placement affects each models sound, for better or worse. I have very limited options as to where I can position speakers. Thanks.

btw,

Yeah. I contemplated going to Las Vegas to see it live, but I just got back from vacation, and don't want to spend the money. The undercard is weak, but I can't pass up this great fight. I hope Margarito pulls out the win, but if I could get even money, i'd have to take Cotto. Should be a great fight either way.

Oh, and to get back on the subject, being in the market for a pair of Cornwalls, but not opposed to going with Chorus II if I find a great deal, I too am curious about the outcome of Stormin's findings. If possible, please compare how variations in placement affects each models sound, for better or worse. I have very limited options as to where I can position speakers. Thanks.

If limited on placement, off the wall or in the corner for the Chorus II's. The Plain Jane old Chorus is a heavyweight! It is a revisit to the "Thrilla From Manilla" fight. Cornwall being a champion I am certain, if I believe what I read here. I will also believe *Stormins take as is a Chorus fan. And may the best win, as you cannot lose with either.