In wall/ceiling home theater system

Jared Foster

I cannot find any reviews or recommendation about the in wall R-2502-W. I want to use this as my center channel speaker. Are there any other Klipsch in wall center speakers anyone else can recommend? Likely I will have 4 ceiling reference series speakers. I have the klipsch 12" sub also.

Thanks,

Jared Foster

Nice little speaker but the question is what will you be using for your left and right speakers? If you go with the Reference speakers, the R2502 isn't the proper match. The proper match is going to be the R-5502. Also, can you go with in-wall for the left and right fronts? If so, go with three of the R-5502's or . Unless you have a slanted ceiling, or can step up into the KL-7502 THX Ultra 2 in-ceiling L/C/R's...I've not had great results using in-ceiling as mains in anything but a secondary system (bedroom or for the kids). Even the CDT's, which are pretty good, have issues if the seats have any distance from the display. For a primary theater, not the best idea. In-ceiling rears can work fine if they cover the seating area properly.