RS-62's or RS-52's???

Newless

Hey guys, I'm finishing my reference set and currently have the RF-82's and RC-62.

I just went to the local dealer and they have the display models for the RS-62's cheaper than the RS-52's.

Maybe this is a stupid question but should I get the 62's instead of the 52's? I was just worried about how they would blend with the rest of my system. I know that Klipsch pair's the 62's with the bigger reference models and I just thought it would better to stick with what is recommend by them.

Pros and Cons anyone??

Oh and by the way, I listen to everything really LOUD! If that makes a difference between the two.

First, not a stupid question. The question you don't ask is the stupid one. More bang for the buck, get the 62's. You will have matching tweeters all around and a little more ooomph in the surrounds. Plus if an upgrade to the RF-63's or 83's and RC-64 is in your future, you will already have 2/5ths of the equation. The RS-62's are big(15x14.75x9.75 and 28 pounds), remember the WAF.

Bill

Thanks guys! Yeah I are noticed how big they are in the store. I'm sure they will look twice as big at home.

Thankfully it's a dedicated room and my wife hates being in the basement so she lounges around upstairs.

So size isn't an issue. But yeah I figured that with the tweeters being the same size everything would be good.

Oh yeah another thing about the difference. How does the crossover of 2000hz in the 62's and 1700 in the 52's affect the sound?

I understand what it does the frequency but is it something that I would notice? Also is that a higher quality crossover in the 62??