Cant find way to get Jubes!!!!

Squash

I just shipped a pair of speakers from Maui to the mainland. Two boxes, about 600 lbs cost around $800. Yellow Freight can do it. Ask for exact express but do not have them guarantee a delivery time or it may cost a bundle. This means that exact express may have to book a shipment through Yellow's regular service. You will get a much better price this way, I don't know why. You also want the "yes discount." I used them to ship two pairs of large speakers.

Halcro amps? You can get away with something much less expensive. You ony need 100 to 200 wpc of good SS. Try Bryston, Classe, McIntosh, etc. if you want to stick with high end home amps. All pretty reasonable used at about 100 to 200 wpc.

If you get serious about this I have a Yamaha D2040 dividing network for sale at a very low price. Google it and you will see wall that it does.

Good luck. I love the north shore. My wife and I were married on the beach at Turtle Bay.

The argument from the group is that, we will not get the HF extention we are looking for from the 2 way option you speak of.

Doc Who has already explained it but to put it into simple terms... lemme ask you a question.... does the system as you've heard it, have sufficient HF extension right now?

If so, then realize that the tweeter driver you have in the 3-way system is the SAME tweeter driver we're using in the 2-way system.

We dropped the tweeter horn and midrange driver, KEEPING the tweeter driver and midrange horn

Sam will be in town for October. What brings you out to HI.?

We're investigating taking my father there for his big 80th birthday. Also... if we go that far, the wife & I are talking about maybe taking another week and going to Austraila...

You bet! The HF extention in the three way system was Awsome! The only drawback was the Halcro amps. THEY are rolled off a bit to much. With BAT amps they sing! I'm partial to Lamm and KT-88's though. In my case I will run my MC 2105 amps, most likely. They really move me, powering My Cornwall II's. And KG 2.2 surounds. The swaping of the drivers you guy's are doing may just be the ticket though. (or lower the "Ticket" price) The info I have been getting from yall has been invaluable!!!!! I just like haveing the option of the extra drivers and horns to experiment with in this eviroment. Hmmm...

My wife said she would rather have the LaScala II. "WHAT????? COME ON!!!!!!" "PLEASE HUNNY?" They are sweet though!!! "HOW BOUT BOTH???"" "PLEASE!!!" "LOVE YOU!!!" "PALADIUM?" ("well talk in the morning hun") "OUCH..."

Thanx again folks!!!

OH!!!! If you make it out, Do look me up!!! I would be happy to give you the scoops on some fun stuff to do!!! Better than ride'n round on a bus with stinky ture groups. Local-kine-stuff!!! Good music too!!! And my chili!!!

Aloha yall...