8.8.08 The Opening

IB Slammin

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

awesome!!!!

My Dad...Brother...freinds....just don't get me and think I hate sports!!!! I love sports, when there is sport in it ...not just which owner bought the best players that year!!!

Give me Ping Pong, High jump, Vaulting....and My all time favorite in the winter Olympics ....Curling...I watch every match!!!

In which Olympic sport is there an age limit? Why would they need to fake birthdates?

If I am not mistaken female gymnists must be at LEAST 16 years old to compete. They try to take girls as young as 12 or 14 and fake them up to 16, because the older you get, the worse you get in that sport.

Interesting. I didn't realize you had to be a certain age. They look so young, a lot of them look 12, I just assumed you could be any age. In men's gymnastics, they are definitely older.

Yes, fake fireworks, lip syncing, 12 year old gymnasts and we're in the first week. My question is: How many world records will be set in that pool? And it's not only Phelps. Are we sure about the length of that pool? Has anyone checked, I mean it was made in China after all.

Well you know that the meter is based on the Earth which is changing all the time. (Satellite verification) I suppose the special labs that have the meter are changing it all the time to conform to the Earth. You might call it the "pulsating meter standard". Aliens talking about Earth people, "Man, these people are measurement deprived".

JJK

Caught it yesterday in OTA HD. It's a wonderment how all of those performers stay synced up. What if you were one of those guy's on the performing world on the bottom and you had to go pee-pee?

JJK

Depends...

• Moderators

Lip sync from the little girl cause the girl who won the contest wasn't "cute" enough Same ole propaganda.......

Yep, they Milli-Vanillied her--happens here all the time. I chalk it up to being part of the "show." It's all an illusion.

[:)]