Need Help: RS10 vs B-3 Speakers

bpsooner

First time on this forum. I am looking to build a Home theater system for the first time. I plan on purchasing a ONKYO SR-606 receiver and a SONY Blue-ray. I need to know opinions on Speakers. I am trying to decide between the RS-10 speakers or the B-3 speakers. The same apples for the center speakers: C-3 or RC-10.

I would like some idea which are the better speaker for the system I have in mind.......

Thanks

Welcome to the forum. I have no personal experience with either set, only heard them in an un-ideal setting in BB and Magnolia. IMO, Klipsch Reference line all day over Synergy line. Better build quality and an overall a fuller sound. What have you budgeted for speakers and sub?

Bill

Well, the RS series of speakers are intended for surround sound back and side speakers, not for front speakers. If you want small bookshelf speakers, any of the B or RB series will work. Try and stay within the same family of speakers also. Either Reference all around or Synergy all around.