my "new" Cornwalls

reddog5

Found this forum back when I had KG's and not very good equipment. picked up a pair of '81 HWO's and a Mac1900. Very happy with that combination. Found a set of Cornwalls about an hour from me on Friday, picked them up on Saturday. They are '72 WO verticals. matched pair veneer wise but not mirrow image. The sound is unbelievable. Never heard music that good before. Now I know what you people are talking about when you talk about Cornwalls.

• Moderators

have you ever played the cornhole game?

Does anyone ever really win in that game?

Cornhole is an actual game, and that's what we call it here in the midwest, so let's please drop the nuance as to what others might perceive it to be. I know you enjoy your irreverant humor, jacksonbart, but it can sometimes be taken as offensive.

Let's get back to the original topic.

Thanks!

Cornhole is an actual game, and that's what we call it here in the midwest, so let's please drop the nuance as to what others might perceive it to be. I know you enjoy your irreverant humor, jacksonbart, but it can sometimes be taken as offensive.

Thanks!

Amy,

Point taken, didn't mean to ruffle anyone's feathers by adding fuel to the fire (love the low as well as the high-brow stuff, a combination being the best). I've played the game myself on a few occasions, using large washers and beanbags. It's not horseshoes, but fun just the same. And you may want to remove the link you posted - the cornhole glossary is chock full of double entendres and will just encourage further bad behavior [:#] [;)]

Congrats on the Cornwalls, reddog5. I still miss mine, sold them for LaScalas. I love the LaScalas, but I think the Cornwalls are more forgiving on "not so great" recordings, which constitutes most of my collection. Enjoy!

have you ever played the cornhole game?

Does anyone ever really win in that game?

Thanks!

I never knew what that game was called......drinking may have played a roll.....never heard it referred to as "cornhole".

Congrats on the "new" Cornholes........I mean Cornwalls [;)]