HELP NEEDED IN mid-atlantic GaryMD, Dhar, Joesportster, ANYONE!!

Joe (shload) and I have reached a deal on his amp that he listed on Audiogon but due to his recent surgery he is unable to lift it to pack and ship. If someone local to him could pickup, pack and ship I would be SOOOOOO thankfull!!!!!

He offered the amp to me at a very reasonable price but is unable to get to a shipper and that is why his add was for a local sale only.

Anyone that is local and that can help, THANKS!

Wayne

Wayne,

I'd be happy to help but he's a bit of a haul from where I live to get it done anytime soon. My weekends are pretty much full through September. I'd be happy to pack it up and ship it if anyone could get it to the Baltimore/DC area. I'd even go get it for you but you'd have to wait until October. Sorry I can't do any better than that.

Good luck.

- Gary

Joe (shload) and I have reached a deal on his amp that he listed on Audiogon but due to his recent surgery he is unable to lift it to pack and ship.

Wayne

I had no idea that this was a forum member. Did he have it hooked up to horn speakers and what did he think of it? The pure class A mod is probably easy to do but with horns it may not be necessary as you may never get past the class A stage even in A/B configuration.

Cal, contact 33KLfan here on the Forum. He hasn't been around for a few months but h'es a great young man, lives just outside of Harrisburg and if he's around I'm sure he will help out. Tell him Thebes sent you. I lent him my Scott 299 a couple of Xmas ago so he could listen to tubes before he took the plunge, so I have met him presonally.

Here's the link to his bio:

http://forums.klipsch.com/members/33klfan.aspx

Too bad you didn't post this last week. I went right through Harrisburg on Sunday.

Hi Joe:

Loving the choruses(?) If that was the solid state amp it did sound good. My friend Glenn who came to help me with the speakers thought the same. If I wasn't so far away I would help. Didn't know about your back, hope it's getting better.

Tom

hello.

if you still need someone to pick up the amp and ship it, count me in !!!!!!!, i will do my best packing job as i always do but i cannot be responsiable for the shippers. just give me a jingle at ( joespride02@yahoo.com ) it may take a couple days to get it done also

the seller can contact me also so we can work out picking it up and then shipping it out

Joe

They came to my house and picked up my lascalas. Brought them back to there loading dock, placed them on a pallet and sent them to klipsch.

Pyro,

Why did your LaScalas go back to Klipsch? Are you in your new house yet?

Larry

P.S. You've got mail!

Joessportster,

THAT WOULD BE GREAT!!!!

Thank you so much! Shload is the seller and I still need to pay him. The Audiogon shipping quote came in at about $55 for standard ground shipping, so I need to get you the money to cover this plus some for your time and efforts!

I had to take the day off of work today as the wife slipped and fell at chiour practice last night and we didn't get home from the hospital until about 1:30 in the morning, this is the reason it took me so long to see this and reply!

I will send you an email to finalize things.

WOW, thanks again!

Wayne