RSW10d

willland

I am contemplating upgrading my sub to an RSW10d for the family room and moving my RW-10d to the bedroom. Found a sale for the cherry model for $699.99 at an authorized dealer. Good move to make? Any replies welcome.

Thanks,

Bill

Hi willland, the price for the sub sound reasonable, I'd say go for it if your wanting to stay with Klipsch. When I heard that sub, I was impressed with how low it sounded with the driver configuration it had. You may even say it'll sound cleaner as it is a sealed (sort of) enclosure. You'll certainly get more deeper sounding bass, and prolly a little louder than your current sub. If you like the RW-10d, you'll be happy with the RSW10d. (But I'm no EAR!!)

How do you like those RF-63's??? In your opinion, hows the bass sound from them??

Thanks for the feedback. The RF-63's are great. When not listening to HT setup w/Onkyo 705, I hook the 63's up to my 2-channel setup(Adcom and B&K) without the sub. Can't even tell that there isn't a sub hooked up. The bass is clean and deep on the 63's and they never seem to strain at all when complex low frequencies come in to play. Highly recommended.

Bill