heresy NOS

bliss53

I hope he holds out for you. Sometimes challengers bait CL sellers with more-than-asked-for money. I much prefer Ebay. When it's done, it done. CL'ers like to make promises to come over, look at all your stuff, dicker on the price, and hope to sneek out for half your asking price. Give me a break. I trust you are not one of those. I just listed something on CL that had a fair price. Someone offered me a little over half what I am asking. I emailed him tonight telling him to forget it. I can get much, much more on Ebay. I don't have time for squirrels. Frankly, I would like to sell ALL my extra stuff on CL. But those bottomfeeders wear me out. It's worth the effort to pack and ship. Sorry to vent.

The seller asked for offers and I offered $300. I was going to have a friend pick them up for me but I decided to make the 4 hr round trip to pick them up toninght. I am moving to a full klipsh heritage theater set up. I will be selling a psb image 5 speaker setup soon. I will be loaning my truck to another friend on Sunday to pickup a pair of oak khorns. Horns for everyone.

Unbelievable pair of 1979 WO heresies. Brand new in the plastic, in the original boxes, with the owners manual attached. I picked them up in NYC. The address was west 192nd street. I was a little worried about the location. The seller offered to meet me in CT but the traffic was light and I was early so I drove in. I did a drive by and the area was not bad, lots of people on the street. The 20 something kid was very nice and explained that the speakers had been stored in the back of his family's beauty salon. I checked them out at the car and they loaded them up. Can wait to hear them when I get home tomorrow night.

Oh my! These sound better than my old heresy ii with titanium tweets. They come close to the quality of my quartets. They look brand new but someone had hooked them up. There were slight scratches on the binding screws and one screw was missing. pink floyd, the wall, was the first thing i put through them...comfortably numb. Steely dan next. Then led zep.