Send Me My Zu Or I'll Shoot OB

thebes

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So why is OB to be shot? He's not the one with Thebes Zu. What'd OB do to deserve this kind of treatment?

OB's a stand up guy. He knows that the heart of the Fourm rests on the wiligness of people to follow through on their commitments.

Nope. He's not afraid to take one for the Forum. Hey, sometimes these things just happen

Dis guy, RePlace, is trying to welch on his word. I'm just doing what's needed to keep the joint on the up and up.

It's been 16 hours. Lookin bad. Gonna miss ya Buck!

Darn it OB, gonna miss you bad. This forum just won't be the same. Your wit, charm, and personality are a daily highlight for me. Once you're gone I may just hang it up myself.

Now that you know how much I personally will miss you, can I have your Cornwalls and Scott?

Harry

That's funny, but if your going to shoot OB you better shoot a few times or you will just make him mad..............................That is a nice Scott ! IdeaWink

I wouldn't shoot OB, he's my bro!

He's on Thebes Shite list, not mine. I was just trying to make out on his misfortune. Better than his kid playing that rapcrap on tubes and Corns.

I mean if his eloquent demise in inevitable why not give them a good home. It's almost like adopting his kids or something.

I'll send my thoughts to the big guy for ya OB.

Harry

I just called Rich's house to warn him of the onslaught and try and save OB's life. Yes, OB. I tried to save your life.

Rich has been on a business trip in Albuquerque(sp?), NM for the past 7 days. His lovely wife Carol asked that I come here to defend his honor. I'm guessing Thebes might offer a reprieve??? Maybe not?? I'll let him decide!

Yes, OB. I tried to save your life.

Thanks garymd ............. I'm not really worried about some crazed housepainter doing me in, he's from Syracuse, No Fear ............

Hey Harryo ........... No you can't have the Scott, and I'll be buried with the Cornwalls, the wife thinks they're too big anyway. Oh Yeah, those teeth in the glass .............. are hers, not mine !!! ................. [:^)]

OB, never mess with a guy cranked up on paint fumes.

I've had my agents out to independently confirm Gary's assertion that Rich's is out of town and without access to the internet (on the lam, perhaps?).

In all fairness, I've decided to extend the deadline for another week. I've let Daddy go and unloaded the pistol.

Besides, I've just had a root canal and the sound of gunfire would probably be too excruciating at this time.

Bill, the Zu is a modified Denon 103 turntable cartridge. Mike LIndsey was kind enough to lend it to me. He brought it to a gathering at Rich Place's house where we promptly rolled it into his system . The improvement was obvious and palpable. Being a kind hearted fellow I left it in Rich's hands to spend some time with. He then ordered up his own Zu but has been decidedly tardy in forwarding Mike's Zu to me.

As a member in good standing of the Washington Klipsch Society he
knows that he has breeched a gentleman's understanding. Since he is
not available for pistols at dawn other steps must be taken.

I do consider OB and the others to be upstanding members of our group. It's a shame that their lives may be forfeit, but honor must be served.

Yes, OB.  I tried to save your life.

Thanks garymd ............. I'm not really worried about some crazed housepainter doing me in, he's from Syracuse, No Fear ............

Hey Harryo ........... No you can't have the Scott, and I'll be buried with the Cornwalls, the wife thinks they're too big anyway. Oh Yeah, those teeth in the glass .............. are hers, not mine !!! ................. Huh?

If you put the cornwalls end to end they would make a cool coffin!!! You could even put a solar panel on your tombstone ....hook up a IPOD and have the corns play all your favorite songs to lull you over to the great horn in the sky..........

Hold you fire! I have in fact been (still am) in ABQ NM. 12-14 hour days are getting to be a grind. Even had to work the weekend here. I will be home tomorrow night late, then off to Va. Beach to run a 1/2 marathon on Thursday evening. Sooooo sorry about the cart, I truly have been meaning to package it up. I feel terrible that you are missing it, because I have only been able to listen to it for 10 hours or less the entire time I have had it. I ordered my Zu in early June and did not even get it installed until 2 weekends ago. Did not check the forum in many days...my wife alerted me to the crisis after talking to Gary.

How about I toss it out the window on my way down as I go by the Reston exit on 495? Actually now that I think about, I just might keep it. A shooting or two around here might be interesting....but go easy on DDee.

email me your address, Mr. Here Here

As a member in good standing of the Washington Klipsch Society he
knows that he has breeched a gentleman's understanding. Since he is
not available for pistols at dawn other steps must be taken.

Thanks for saving the ladies. But could you please take out Tony Orlando?

Dang I was gonna make the jump on OB's Alvin & the Chipmonk lp collection. Dam so close!

Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't OB's Alvin and the Chipmonks collection a boxed cd set? Something tells me OB wouldn't be caught dead with vinyl.

Harry

I thought he used em for ***** shooting.... PULL....

You guys are really pushin' me .............. No one gets my ALVIN LEE COLLECTION ........rplace is the guilty party, I bought "London Calling" because of his avavtar, seeing that cover so much, by the way, it's a fine album, but now I have to watch for a crazed housepainter hunting me down, Thanx Guy !!!!! ....

Nah, my dog will let me know he's there, then hand to hand combat ........ Americans never learn, you can't beat a man in his own yard !!!! Got some cold Rolling Rocks ready, I'll try that first, get 'em drunk always works ..............

Heckofa dog OB. You trained it well. All I could train my dog to do was hide behind the couch when the bill collectors showed up.

Hey, the dawg could sure do the "duck and dodge" come pay up time.

Harry