KHorns on Craigslist Denton tx

jbsl

If anyone in the Dallas/FW area are looking for KHorns these look like they might be in good condition. 1978 Klipschorn KB-WO’s, original crossovers, untouched, and sequential serial numbers. They show a few nicks so they are not perfect but I like the veneer on these.

I would like to get them but I was just laid off from work last week. This Friday I should have my severance package so I could get them but eating and having a house to keep them in has to come first.

No connection to the seller

http://dallas.craigslist.org/dal/ele/810615078.html

post-13699-13819400452298_thumb.jpg

post-13699-13819410600268_thumb.jpg

Dang James so sorry to hear about your job loss. I often think about the nice listening session we had going that day with all the differnt gear we had to try out. Then that terrible phone, calling me too work ending our fine day. Hopefully you will find another job soon, & we can get the music flowing again. I will disconnect the phone next time!

Cornman

I personally know this seller and he is a great guy. He is an a/v rep in Texas. I have talked to him on these, but thats alittle much for me to spend. I would be a buyer at around 2 grand. I may contact him if they don't sell. If he can get $2700 for them I want him to. If he dosen't sell them, I'll make him an offer.

Right here in Denton (paradise on the prairie) yet I have neither corners nor a large enough room. I remember a guy in Dallas who had khorns in his garden shed for listening outside while he puttered in the garden. Here I am all these years later and still no shed. Oh the insanity...

Right here in Denton (paradise on the prairie) yet I have neither corners nor a large enough room. I remember a guy in Dallas who had khorns in his garden shed for listening outside while he puttered in the garden. Here I am all these years later and still no shed. Oh the insanity...

First time I ever heard a K-Horn was in Denton. An art prof had one in a barn/studio in Ponder. Mono tubes. 1967. I thought he was nuts. Wasn't the last time I was stupid.