Klipsch Outdoor Speakers

trapper9

I am interested in a larger set of outdoor speakers. I currently have an old set of La Scalas. Does anyone have a recommendation on the commercial line? I looked at the Jubilee model and so far have not had any luck from Klipsch dealers re the application and pricing. Thanks for any help. Robb

The Jubilees are approx. $7k for a pair, and not sold through the regular dealers as they are a commercial model. One of the members here had a set made with marine plywood, IIRC, and he uses them for an outdoor venue at a restaurant in the summer.

Bruce

What are you trying to do? Is this for a concert system, loud neighborhood parties, or just a nice portable 'carry em outside and enjoy' stack?

KP201's are Heresy II in industrial clothing, KP301's mimic Chorus sound, I use double stacked LS industrials from about 20 feet they're perfect.

Unfortunately Klipsch does not manufacture any of these models anymore, they've gone out of the PA business. There are a few models that they make production runs for (Hard Rock Cafe mini-monitors comes to mind), but used is the best route these days.

Go to the Commerical Forum for some photos of setups, check the Klipsch website SEARCH KP or KI, and check eBay.

Michael