Lets see YOUR Bedroom Home Theater:

iwillwalk

Definitely better than the zero speakers or TV that I have in my bedroom. May I ask why you mounted them all near the ceiling? Wouldn't it have been better to go with in-ceiling or in-wall speakers if you were going to place them up that high anyway?

Definitely better than the zero speakers or TV that I have in my bedroom. May I ask why you mounted them all near the ceiling? Wouldn't it have been better to go with in-ceiling or in-wall speakers if you were going to place them up that high anyway?

well i've had those since they came out

the rb-5's were here then shipped to morocco where i lived for 2 years . we moved back here & left alot of things there then got my friend to take them to france where customs tore them apart looking for hash?wonder why.

then shipped back to the usa.

so why not have that in your bedroom

as far as placement goes thats the only place they would go

they fill the room with sound

these were taken with a Nikon D50 with a Tokina 12-24mm f/4 lens so the edges are kinda stretched, shot it at 12mm to try and get the whole setup in but couldnt pull it off

B-3's on Woodtech stands, Onkyo Reciever is on 2nd shelf of computer desk... they are also my computer speakers lol

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

its like having a nightclub in my room

Bedroom HT...uh sorry none. Onla Boston Acoustics iPod dock/radio. To listen to news...

Bathroom HT...none.

Kitchen "HT" ...32" Sharp Aquos LCD with HD receiver/recorder ,Sony BlueRay player and Klipsch Quintets(original) and Sunfire KS sub and Denon 3802 receiver.

Living room ...monster setu,music setup.

Small audio room ...world's most capable sealed sub array in a small room and over 2000lbs of gear .

Okies I will play along [;)] No Klipsch speakers yet but I got a Yamaha 7.1 complete speaker set from Craigslist for $35 so there ya go [:P]. Also there is a Kenwood Digital Amp 8100N, Toshiba VCR/DVD Combo, Toshiba A3 HD-DVD Player, Popcorn Hour Media Streamer, and a Xbox 360 which was not present in that picture. The TV is a 50" 1080p plasma from Hitachi. The bookcases (Besta) and shelving (Jarpen) under the TV are from IKEA.

P1010026_web.jpg

P1010023_web.jpg

and of course the doggie picture [:D]

P1010022_web.jpg

Laters,

Jeff