The Klipsch Pilgrimage 2009 date may be changing!

March? Cooler in the south? Might this one be in Hope? Wherever it is I hope that I can make it. March would mean that my daughter won't be able to come as it's during school.... I hope that I can make it.

March 9th, a Monday would be PWK's 105th birthday. The current Klipschorn sensitivity is rated at 105 db 1W / 1 M.

Or maybe it's in Hope and dismantling and packing of the Hope museum begins in April for the move to Indy, if it's not already commenced, giving people a chance for one last look....

>March 9th, a Monday would be PWK's 105th birthday. The current Klipschorn sensitivity is rated at 105 db 1W / 1 M.

Good grief, BJ, your mind trully needs something to focus on...

I am SO looking forward to this. I don't know what is left at Hope and it's been painful to hear of the slow withdrawal to Indy (not a thing against Indy as I spent 10 fun weeks at Fort Ben during the Viet deal, but it's just not Hope) as my only personal contact with PWK was at Hope.

Anyway, I don't really care what weekend it is...I'll be there for this one. I hope many of the Indy bunch will be there. Everyone of you seem like stellar people.

Dave

>March 9th, a Monday would be PWK's 105th birthday. The current Klipschorn sensitivity is rated at 105 db 1W / 1 M.

Good grief, BJ, your mind trully needs something to focus on...

I am SO looking forward to this. I don't know what is left at Hope and it's been painful to hear of the slow withdrawal to Indy (not a thing against Indy as I spent 10 fun weeks at Fort Ben during the Viet deal, but it's just not Hope) as my only personal contact with PWK was at Hope.

Anyway, I don't really care what weekend it is...I'll be there for this one. I hope many of the Indy bunch will be there. Everyone of you seem like stellar people.

Dave

Can't wait to meet you Dave. Should be a good time. I am surprised and pleased there will be another Hope pilgrimage.