Here we go again. How does wood sound?

tigerwoodKhorns

I refuse to drink the kool aid. I think to make an amp sound right you really need to get a few tons on sifted earth. Make two big piles in your living rom and put your amp in the pile. Them cover with more dirt. That will take care of vibrations and shild it from RMF, it also cretaes a perfect ground. Just don't let the piles of dirt touch each other or you will have a nasty ground loop.

No!! Never plain dirt!!! You should use audiophile quality horse manure!! The best kind is bahia fed poop. Very fine strands, has a nice oiled walnut appearance (WAF factor here...), not too dense, and crumbles very evenly for your piles. Can be compressed into bricks and used as a fuel later. I would, however, suggest using 3/4", 7 ply, furniture grade birch wooden crates with audiophile grade floor spikes, and silver barbed wire wrapped around the crates to reduce RF interference. Position your quantum tunneling attenuation magic crystals evenly in a matrix in the poop for an even better spurious HF rejection factor. If the wooden crates are not WAF approved, then a couple of burlap (magnetically neutral) sacks will also work and probably work better with the heavier amps.... Don't worry about the odor. Dried bahia poop has no odor, unless it gets wet (which is why it's not a good idea to spill your beer on it...)

Finally had an opportunity to post something audio related about sacks of..... [:D][;)]

You clearly show your inexperience. You need to strip the insulation off of your wires and separate the individual strands. Then use $25 (each) isolators to keep them separated. Rejoin the ends using pure silver (no solder) and you are ready for audio nirvana.

Of course, one Shakti Stone per channel would do the same thing.

I refuse to drink the kool aid. I think to make an amp sound right you really need to get a few tons on sifted earth.  Make two big piles in your living rom and put your amp in the pile.  Them cover with more dirt.  That will take care of vibrations and shild it from RMF, it also cretaes a perfect ground.  Just don't let the piles of dirt touch each other or you will have a nasty ground loop. 

No!! Never plain dirt!!! You should use audiophile quality horse manure!! The best kind is bahia fed poop. Very fine strands, has a nice oiled walnut appearance (WAF factor here...), not too dense, and crumbles very evenly for your piles. Can be compressed into bricks and used as a fuel later. I would, however, suggest using 3/4", 7 ply, furniture grade birch wooden crates with audiophile grade floor spikes, and silver barbed wire wrapped around the crates to reduce RF interference. Position your quantum tunneling attenuation magic crystals evenly in a matrix in the poop for an even better spurious HF rejection factor. If the wooden crates are not WAF approved, then a couple of burlap (magnetically neutral) sacks will also work and probably work better with the heavier amps.... Don't worry about the odor. Dried bahia poop has no odor, unless it gets wet (which is why it's not a good idea to spill your beer on it...)

Finally had an opportunity to post something audio related about sacks of..... Big SmileWink

I'm calling shenanigans!!!! Stop pimping your bahia feed horse's manure........I refuse to trade you my AU11000 for 10 pounds of manure!

Bulldog poop works even better once properly composted with ground up magic crystal dust!!!!!! plus its easier to shape if you feed the dogs lots of liver!!! [:P]