RF-7, RC-7 crossover resistor mod?

draynes

Thank you for replying to my post!  I've spent a some time listening to the speakers, especially the RC-7 and I can most definitely hear the difference albeit subtle, but the fatiguing ringing is no more, thus making for a much more relaxing evening with them. I really don't know why I didn't do this sooner as it was well worth it.  Thanks so much for informing me on the other resistor as well, and to leave it alone, as I will do.  Thanks for your help, and have a great day!

9 minutes ago, RPK said:

Thank you for replying to my post!  I've spent a some time listening to the speakers, especially the RC-7 and I can most definitely hear the difference albeit subtle, but the fatiguing ringing is no more, thus making for a much more relaxing evening with them. I really don't know why I didn't do this sooner as it was well worth it.  Thanks so much for informing me on the other resistor as well, and to leave it alone, as I will do.  Thanks for your help, and have a great day!

It's the best bang for the buck mod I've ever done.  Thanks to @Deang for passing along this info.

• Like 1

• 7 months later...

Hi, i am looking replacement of p/n 116474HF . Does anyone know where i can order the part number indicated. Much appreciated.

My Klipsch RF-7 crossover board burned and needs a replacement. Does anyone know where I can order a replacement for P/N 116474HF?

Much appreciated!

6 hours ago, Bnguyen said:

Hi, i am looking replacement of p/n 116474HF . Does anyone know where i can order the part number indicated. Much appreciated.

My Klipsch RF-7 crossover board burned and needs a replacement. Does anyone know where I can order a replacement for P/N 116474HF?

Much appreciated!

Have you called the Klipsch parts department? 

• 2 years later...