30th Anniversary Gift

dtel's wife

• Moderators

Dtel and I will be celebrating our 30th wedding anniversary tomorrow, November 11.

Thanks to jwcullison and mark1101, dtel will be getting his 402s, K69s and an EV Dx 38 for his anniversary gift. Well, for OUR anniversary gift. This should complete our double stack MWM setup!

JC and Mark thanks for all your help in pulling this off!

Dtel, I hope you like your suprise! Thank you for thirty wonderful years.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators

I just read this and I am very surprised, I did not expect this in any way, I thought well one day, with luck.

JC and Mark, All I can say is Thank You for the chance for this to happen, we really appreciate what you are doing.

JC , thank you for everything !

Hey, we share an anniversary! The PAW and I were also at the 11th minute of the 11th day of the 11th month. Well, the last two anyway. We're just taking the kids and going down to a place on the bay for seafood...but she's let me get away with a LOT this year, audio-wise.

Congrats and a big day to you guys!

Dave

I just read this and I am very surprised, I did not expect this in any way, I thought well one day, with luck.

JC and Mark, All I can say is Thank You for the chance for this to happen, we really appreciate what you are doing.

JC , thank you for everything !

You are welcome.

I'm gonna have the EV already programmed for your setup. Just plug in the amps and speakers and you will be off to an awesome system.

jc

Dtels- you're the sale of the Earth. [:D] You should have great things happen for you. Ain't Christy about the best wife EVER?! So did she keep all this a secret up until your anniversary? That's waaaay cool man! [H]

Congratulations on your 30th wedding anniversary- that's a damn long time. I wish you every [{]happiness. [}]

And JC- like Grandpa used to say 'Now That's what I call service!' Good of you to send the unit all set up. [Y]

yer buddy,

Michael

yeah, that's 20,000- I couldn't think of a better way to use a landmark post. [;)]

Surprise speakers, 30 years and 20,000 posts all in one day . . . WOW!!!!!

Mr. dtel, you be one of the luckiest guys out there; congrats to both you and your charming better half.

Another 6 weeks and my "current" wife (and my only, but it keeps each of us on or toes) and i will also be celebrating our 30th; i still don't know why she has put up with me for so long, but thank the good Lord she has! I am pretty darn sure there won't be any surprise speakers coming to my house . . . . . . .