30th Anniversary Gift

dtel's wife

• Moderators

I absolutely do not have a problem with having these in plain view of anyone that walks in my home. Dtel doesn't have to the deal with the WAF, cuz this wife approves!

Soooooooooooo, when ya gonna leave him & marry ME??!!

Surprise

I consider myself very fortunate to have dtel as my husband....

dammit.... I'm foiled again!

Ok dude.... when you are ready to market your secrets.... I'm first in line to buy, ok?!!

Yes

That's funny.........but the secret is a sloooow.............. 30 year long brainwashing......[:S] ? I don't really have a clue , no real surprise there. [:P]

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators

I absolutely do not have a problem with having these in plain view of anyone that walks in my home. Dtel doesn't have to the deal with the WAF, cuz this wife approves!

Soooooooooooo, when ya gonna leave him & marry ME??!!

Surprise

I consider myself very fortunate to have dtel as my husband....

dammit.... I'm foiled again!

Ok dude.... when you are ready to market your secrets.... I'm first in line to buy, ok?!!

Yes

Coytee, I thought about taking you up on your offer, but alas dtel has agreed to move up that way in a few years....that will fulfill a dream I've had since the first time dtel took me to the Smoky Mountains....twenty nine years ago....besides dtel's gonna have MWMs and you only have those "rogue Jubs"[;)]

There are a few secrets.... I can't tell you what they are because dtel will know....it's much more fun to watch him figure "the secrets" out on his own![:P]

• Moderators

Congrats to you and Eldo ChristyBig Smile You two are a great team with a wonderful family. Hope you both have 30 moreWink

Kaiser that is one of the biggest secrets.....it's a team....the team isn't just dtel and I....it's our daughters, son-in-laws and grandchildren. We have been truly blessed with "good kids"....that's rare these days.

Most of you know our oldest daughter is an RN, she lives with us along with Buddy (I homeschool him) and her husband. Due to economic conditions, our middle daughter and her family are moving back to Picayune in the next month or so. Dtel, our oldest daughter, the middle daughter, her husband and I have been remodeling a mobile home the middle daughter owned prior to her marriage. We are basically "gutting" the mobile home almost to the frame, new insulation, new walls, new closets, new paint, plumbing, electrical (including wiring, new breaker box) etc. The youngest daughter came down last weekend (she lives five hours away) and pitched in by babysitting. We could not accomplish this if we weren't working as a team.

Not a day passes without each of our daughters calling "home", updating us on the day's events and ending the conversation by saying "I love you".

Those three words are probably the biggest "secret" to any relationship. Those are the last three words dtel and I say to each other every night....no matter how angry, sad or upset we may be with each other or other things going on in our lives. It always brings me back to the realization that "love conquers all", and in the words of my youngest daughter, "Marriage is simply a piece of paper that binds to people together as they fall in and out of love". I think most of you can relate to that statement. I thank God dtel and I have been able to share our lives together for the past 30 years and still remain "in love".

I want to thank all of you again for the well wishes. Dtel and I celebrated our 30th anniversary in the same fashion we usually do (not withstanding the "triple wedding two years ago)...a regular night at home.

You guys make me feel like I had a 30th wedding anniversary celebration without all the "bells and whistles" which is cool, because I don't like "bells and whistles". We really miss you guys and hope to see you all again soon.

I can only hope to return the well wishes to each of you as you celebrate the special events in your lives this year.

Coytee, I thought about taking you up on your offer, but alas dtel has agreed to move up that way in a few years....that will fulfill a dream I've had since the first time dtel took me to the Smoky Mountains....twenty nine years ago....besides dtel's gonna have MWMs and you only have those "rogue Jubs"Wink

What?? I thought you were moving "out west!" We have a very liberal "immigration" policy! Heh...[:P]

• Moderators

Dtel here, I will not move to California because with my luck they will have the " BIG ONE" right after I move ! Although I went there once and it's one of the best looking places I have seen, and the weather is also nice, most of the time.

On that Prop 8 thing, I try to stay out of that kind of stuff although I do tend to like 'some' of the same things most gay women like ! [:D]

• Moderators

It's just the way I was born, it's not like I just decided to be like that one day, but at least I never tried to hide it. [:P]

But seriously, I really don't care what people do, I wouldn't want anyone telling me what's right or wrong. [Y] Just have a little discretion in public.

I better stop before I get this whole thread erased. [:$]

• 9 months later...
  • Moderators

WOW, it was less than a year ago when I hit 20k posts. I guess I must have put up some 5k to 7k posts since that fateful day in June 2008.

I don't know what to say except keep it up, that's alot of post, I know some are just funny or joking but the rest has helped many people, think about how many new people to the forum came here looking for answers, I was one of them. I have received so much help from you and many others here that I have stopped counting how much good advice I have used to improve many different things, and not just audio. Also think about how much money is saved by people buying the right product instead of just guessing until they hit it lucky.

WOW, it was less than a year ago when I hit 20k posts. I guess I must have put up some 5k to 7k posts since that fateful day in June 2008.

Hmm, thought it was just a few months ago. I'd better get out more. Is it summer yet?