Klipsch Quintet III Installation

Sac_GTI

Hello Everyone, This is my first post, so I apologize if this topic has been covered before. I recently purchased the Klipsch Quintet III system with Sub-10 woofer. As I began to wall mount the speakers, I noticed that the wall mount that came with each speaker was rather large, and more importantly, with no hole to run the speaker cable through. Any ideas how I can run the speaker cable to the speaker without having to drill a hole in the wall adjacent to the wall mount?

The only two options I could think of were 1) buy a smaller speaker mount to allow the hole to be drilled behind the speaker or 2) drilling a hole into the speaker mount and running the speaker cable that way.

If possible, any pictures showing this install would be great

Thanks

Welcome to the forum. If I am not mistaken, there is a rubber tab on the mounting base that can be removed revealing a hole to run your wires through.

Here is a copy of the brochure showing the mounting instructions.

http://www.klipsch.com/media/products/owners-manuals/1.Quintet%20III%20Manual%20(small).pdf

Bill