The Klipsch Audio Community

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Do some due diligence and check out Dennis Had's Inspire amplifiers. They can use many different out put tubes so you can decide for yourself which tube your ears prefer. https://www.google.com/search?client=safari&channel=ipad_bm&ei=fvpXXYDzHcaL5wLYhpOYDA&q=dennis+had+inspire+amplifier+&oq=dennis+had+inspire+amplifier+&gs_l=psy-ab.3..35i39j0i22i30l6.6921.6921..7441...0.2..0.72.72.1......0....1..gws-wiz.......0i71._HJqzdYPSgY&ved=0ahUKEwiAqvKP-4nkAhXGxVkKHVjDBMMQ4dUDCAo&uact=5
  3. In a heartbeat. No hesitation. Seriously no need to bridge because with those guts you know that rated "80w/channel@8ohms" is conservative to say the least. Bill
  4. I agree on Dennis' Inspire line.
  5. Emile Sale Buy now PayPal 5800$ and 4%= 6032$ including shipping Bear, Delaware 19701 or your address 150-200$ to make a discount
  6. Nice, Where do you guys get those nice metal hubs ?
  7. I can't say, but know how I personally am and would always think I should have gotten the signature. Not to muddy the waters, but have you checked out the super prime scout at upscale audio? A lot of table for the money. Makes me wonder between it and the prime?
  8. Bad ***. What song is that? Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
  9. Here is a 'low-resolution' video (to fit on our page here) ... a TOUR of my 5.1 JUBILEE room upstairs. *Notice one of my 2 cats sleeping on the Danley subwoofer. JUbilee Room - August 2019.html
  10. Cool. I've got some 18" EV subs that my K2 and EP4000 could power sufficiently but the Macro 3600vz would really make them come alive. That's an understatement. Serious nuts. Clean nuts. Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
  11. Thanks Claude. The reason I asked is because I power my dual THTLP's with an EP4000. Total overkill, I know.....but that system typically gets played at low volumes. BUT......when I want to break stuff......and these subs will.....I'm concerned all that power is gonna damage the driver. I'll probably pick up the amp you're using. Does it have a fan? Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
  12. I tell ya, this amp paired with a Danley TH50...is to DIE for. Plenty of headroom. I have never had a single issue with any of these amps. CROWN macro-tech 3600vz's RULE on Subwoofers !
  13. Today
  14. Glad to hear that you're still rockin the 3600.[emoji106] Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
  15. The weight of each box is about 30 kg DHL Paket Premium International USA Paket 31,5 кг 120 х 60 х 60 см. insurance 5000 euros
  16. I own 3 KLIPSCH systems. A 2-ch Ki-396 Master bedroom setup / a 6.2 downstairs RF7iii Theater setup / a 5.1 Klipsch Pro Jubilee Surround DVD-Audio setup , Theater upstairs. . Every single amp used in those rigs are Carver Pro ZR1600's , all bridged in Mono. So I'm using 18 of ZR1600's, and have 2 more as backups, 20 total ! Also for my Jubilee Sub duty's I use the mammoth Crown macro-tech 3600vz , run thru a Danley TH50. I used to have Tube amps, ...never satisfied...then I finally found an Pro Solid State amp that dominated in clarity / dynamics and power to boot ... everything I hadever ever wished for in a Pro amp. ...and Rack Mountable. (Pic below is the JUBILEE 5.1 amp rack, using 10 Carver ZR1600s bridged in Mono...to Bi-Amp all 5 Jubilees.)
  17. here is still information found Vitavox Type GP 1 Pressure Unit
  18. I have two as well but the remote capable versions I added the 18" version recently. Clean low bass, no boominess whatsoever. Good deal at the asking price.
  19. A very nice Prog album with only 3 tracks Side one - The Gates Of Delirium (21.55 ) is a brilliant composition Artist - YES Title - Relayer ID - Atlantic K50096 UK pressing 1974
  20. I also found information about the price at which these speakers were sold Western Electric 753c
  21. I would guess those are much newer than mine.
  22. Maybe it would be prudent, especially with MDF, to, after removing the screw the first time, grasp the threads with some scotch-brite and twist around a bit to dull any sharp edges / snags. Thereafter use a little wax or soap on the threads prior to installation. With MDF the best solution is machine screws with captive blind nuts (assuming no horns or drivers rear-mount to MDF). As far as merely filling the hole I'd be inclined to use several fine flat toothpicks as opposed to the harder round type. Even before that I'd probably use paper matchstick bodies; along with wax or bar soap in the smoothed screw threads. Maybe a time or two before drilling through for the blind nuts. In ply or solid wood there's considerably less concern with any "patch" tearing out a larger-yet cavity. That's why with "particle board" I like a more pliable medium with sufficient body which will conform smoothly yet build/maintain sufficient pressure.
  23. I personally think that Wish You Here is Pink Floyd’s best album
  1. Load more activity
  • Newsletter

Want to keep up to date with all our latest news and information?