All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. This weekend (4/28/2024), I plan to be where Gil's equipment is. If anyone wants better pictures or more detailed information about any of it, please feel free to ask here or in a PM. Please PM @JohnA with any offers or other questions.
  3. lol It is great that people PMed you to share their thoughts on the price, rather than a public statement. They're yours and they look great. Ask what you want, the price is for you and the buyer to decide. GLWYS
  4. Today
  5. I don’t think your price is outta line. Wish my LSI looked that nice.
  6. Only The super seven's and super K's came with T-350's with ferro fluid in both tweeter and (Atlas) mid drivers. Standard seven's and K's came with EV T-35's with no ferro fluid. I have one pair I built from plans in 1976, and one pair that were factory built. After refinishing the factory built ones, I must say, I did a better job with attention to detail.
  7. ElectroVoice design Patrician, perhaps?? Otherwise known as a ," w". Cabinet
  8. Historians & Advisors, Looking to create an Audio Experience. I know this will be a process. So, I sent to the manufacturing address a CD. The reason for the CD is to find the sound produced by HERESY II’s and determine if later H Series are able to provide the same Listening experience. Tomorrow I will send another CD to the Historical Museum as I am understanding by reading here; that, the museum houses those versions of speakers and that the Advisors can be reached at that Historical address. I just picked-up 16 weeks of movie theater advertisements and as that ends in September 2024. I would like to have a HERESY II system in place to integrate movie theater 5.1 Surround Sound fixed speakers systems. With the HERESY II down front providing the details. My thinking is the mix could gel nicely, even without an actual 5.1 recording. They can be, of course, mixed in 5.1. That would be cut on DVD not CD. Anyways, the album submissions this year will be to every prize, award, available this year and next. So, renting a movie cinema theater for a day or two should pay for themselves. Getting the music onto campuses will be a full tour in and outside of the Continental U.S.. So, this can become a thing. Fast. I’m not seeking an endorsement deal. I’m prying as to whether your installation services are capable of doing temporary installation services? Same thing you already do, except you take with you everything you brought. I will be sending a CD to the CARNEGIE LECTURE HALL. In Pittsburgh. I’ll give you a few days or a week before I mail it off. IMG_0711.heic
  9. Thank God this was waiting for me when I got home. Some relaxation is much needed today.
  10. LOL - Your most recent response is exactly what I was referring to in my previous message. At this stage, I've apologized for my response if no rudeness was intended — something I have zero issues with whatsoever. What else would you like, Woof? To summarize: I had read the post. In turn, I posted a very specific message stating that I'm looking for a C7 and that anyone can PM me if available. From there, someone asked me if I had read the post above in a way I determined, at the time, to be rude, so I responded in kind. Now, after calling me "brilliant" in a previous message, you're asking me if I've read the original post, and you're asking me — in a condescending way might I add — if someone's been here for years and hasn't been rude to anyone "ever" if it's my fault or theirs that we had a misunderstanding. So please tell me what exactly you're after at this stage. Because, at this point, continuing this thread on this topic is only proving how brilliant you are, my friend.
  11. Someone emailed me to say that my reluctance was showing in my asking price. Well duh! I really don’t want to sell, but if someone will pay 3K, I’ll consider it. Are they worth that much? Maybe I’m crazy but that’s not too out of whack from what I’ve seen elsewhere.
  12. All I got was Once Upon a Time, The End. 😁 You have a lot of work turning them into what they are from what they were. I want to see more (for a personal reason). I have a pair of MC30 and need to know how they should perform. Great job. What are you going to hook them up to?
  13. New local listing today. OUCH! https://www.canuckaudiomart.com/details/650065175-1985-luxman-k-05-alpine-al-90-silver-copy-w-original-manual/
  14. Very nice John… 👍🙂
  15. If you click on the OP’s username you’ll see they haven’t been on the forum in over two years. Did you not see my post above? People looking for gear or advice join and comment on an inactive thread and or to someone who has not been active for years. If you read the thread, you had to have read that others have tried two years too late, and you came along a year after that and said "Please PM me if available." I took what Wuz said as trying to be helpful to you. Also, I welcomed you to the forum and offered to try to help you out with one that is available, but you didn't even reply to my offer to help. So, you ignore people telling you that this thread is probably a dead end, you tell Wuz to take a hike, ignore my offer to help you, and go on an attack saying someone else is being rude. You're right about one thing: it doesn't matter how long someone has been a member, BUT, if someone who has been here for a while and hasn't been a problem, and someone on his or her second post tells said member to take his friendly advice and shove it, how does that look from the sideline?
  16. Those things look brand new. Nice work as always.
  17. Asking someone if they saw the post above in the manner that they did was unkind and, as a result, unnecessary. I could have responded to him in the same manner he did by asking if he had read my message, but instead, I decided to explain my intentions to the full extent. If someone is genuinely trying to help another, my recommendation would be to speak to them with respect, otherwise, what's the point? You might as well not say anything at all. And no, it doesn't matter how long they've been on the forum. Aside from that, if being unkind wasn't the intention, then I apologize, and we can chalk it up to a misunderstanding.
  18. babadono

sw115...

Wow you can't even give it away...Don't trash it, at least Goodwill.
  19. Yes. That is what came on the LMAHL. After A vs B vs C a few times, I know what sounds best to my ears and other people agreed. So I replaced several others. I even have a pair on my MCM1900s.
  20. @JohnJ Classic! 😂 😂 😂 Perfectly done!
  21. Schu

sw115...

Off to the goodwill or into the Garbage then.
  1. Load more activity