The Klipsch Audio Community

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. I have a specialty tech that services their rear ends.
  3. Standard parts except the steering column and gear naturally. Those can still be ordered through a Jeep dealership. Be aware that the transmissions and brakes are abused heavily in these due to all the start and stop driving they do. We routinely install external aftermarket transmission oil coolers during the first overhaul which seems to help.
  4. Why wouldn't the RF-7 be an ideal candidate? After hearing it beside a Forte III, it needs work.
  5. Great patina on that old pick-up truck, the goat is cool too.
  6. A1UC

What I Got Today!

AL2 pure beryllium inverted dome tweeter Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. What do they have in common?
  8. Schu

What I Got Today!

Very nice... does it have Be drivers?
  9. That Klipsch walnut table is a handsome piece for certain. I was lucky to snag one from member a year ago or so. Keep looking on Epay or other sites. Good Luck!
  10. A1UC

What I Got Today!

focal scala utopia evo Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. I've only lost my coffee twice in the last 15 minute's... it's June, I have to get my old truck inspected soon...
  12. oldtimer

45 YEARS LATER

A terrible place to live But I don't want to die... hehehehe
  13. The only time I didn't' like the wall around the smoker was the day a snake came out of it and looked at me face to face!
  14. Today
  15. I think i like this version better. I liked the original but..... Thanks, I thoroughly enjoyed it.
  16. === long distance motorcycle riders. A remedy for “swamp asss”. While I’ve never indulged there have been many times I wish I had —
  17. I have decided to part ways with my Genesis Advanced Technologies speakers. Maple cabinets with Rosewood front panels. These are dipole, having an adjustable tweeter in the rear, which really increases the depth of the sound. They have been used for years and do show several marks from moving them around the house in different systems over the years. Although there are several imperfections, they present very well. The grills are in excellent condition with no issues. The main thing to note is the slight crinkle in one the the woofers. This is strictly an aesthetic issue that was caused years ago by a friend's son knocking a book down onto the woofer when the grills were off. Strictly a cosmetic issue, and it never bothered me enough to replace it. Due to this and the slight cabinet surface marks, I'll price these at $1350. These were purchased from my local Genesis dealer and retailed at $4350. Original manual is included. Local pickup and audition in the North Florida area is preferred, but I'm willing to pack these and ship these if need be.
  18. I love misheard lyrics like this one: Marmots come out of the sky They stand there!
  1. Load more activity
  • Newsletter

Want to keep up to date with all our latest news and information?