All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Yes man, maybe you can let it break in and tweak that Yamaha ypao again. @endover
  3. Today
  4. Received my 12SW and playing around with levels, locations and letting it break in. Think I like it but jury is still out. For $150 new out of my pocket, it’s a great deal. So let me ask…just relating to performance (not reliability)…would I notice a big difference in sound if I were to eventually graduate to an SVS or other brand BUT SAME 12” driver? Let’s just say $1k or less new? Mind u I’m an old drummer and my hearing is still good but I don’t put myself in the audiophile category Maybe I’m looking where to spend my money in a few years.
  5. No, he’s talking about this one. https://www.schiit.com/products/gjallarhorn?gad_source=1&gclid=CjwKCAjww_iwBhApEiwAuG6ccFL3asagcxg7kB0JNyV-he8liuey3mxEiOB_xKCaGeMbXO4nf-0lSRoCOMAQAvD_BwE
  6. True enough... Please start another thread on this topic here if you want to when you are ready again to sell the speakers. Thanks, @audiofiler
  7. Damn - three pages, mostly derogatory comments, to someone who has lost her spouse and is indeed asking far more than this model speaker sells for. Not sure why everyone gives such a damn. Should they sell for asking, great; if they don’t who cares, it’s no one’s business either way. I’m surprised Mods haven’t axed this early on, they’ve removed many topics for far less. Let it drop - there are much better things to do with your time.
  8. OP hasn’t been on the forum in a year.
  9. So did you ever figure this out, as I am having the exact same issue?
  10. True. We're gonna see how pissed off the neighbors can get. My strategy is my rugged La Scalas on wheels and toolbox audio system - if any of the 5 neighbors in the cul-de-sac want to have a party, they may borrow them. Can't really complain about me if they're doing it too. 12 minutes? It appears we are about 1 mile apart as the crow flies. Oh, and about 3 more weeks here at the beach.
  11. I returned comments that were snarky to some really nasty laughs at me. These are speakers are very dear to my heart. Love and Mercy. I never strike first. But when people are just plain mean, they will get it in return. And I lived this life brother, you have no idea.... These speakers were a big part of it. Laughing at my speakers in any way and especially because I was testing value and comments here with the so called "experts" is atrocious to me. Absolutely unforgivable. And it didn't have to go to "gloves off" the people here took it there first. I did not!
  12. It's been a while since I've seen someone spend so much time in an internet forum explaining just how attractive they are. Ok, ok, we believe you...
  13. Look dude. I didn't ask for the haha insults. I came here in peace and in my pain from having to give up everything from my lifetime because I lost my beautiful spouse and these speakers mean a lot. Losing them means a whole lot also. The memories are totally amazing, and these speakers are a big part of all that happened in my life, and it quite the story, believe me. Because yes, I am in my sixties and it's a joke that I call myself and old lady because no one can believe it. Please, just leave me be. Love and Mercy.
  14. Working an interesting project which I'll detail in the link below. MC30 pair for restoration (northreadingeng.com)
  15. jjptkd

Diet

Eat less do more
  16. Hello everyone, I'm new here too. This is a great forum and the topic is relevant to me. Guys, what do you think, are headphones a good idea for a birthday gift? If so, which ones would you recommend?
  1. Load more activity