The Klipsch Audio Community

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. https://sfbay.craigslist.org/sfc/ele/d/novato-klipsch-corner-horns/6938481877.html Seller says: Speakers work great factory consecutive serial numbers can deliver. no affiliation
  3. Sorry to hear about the loss of your Uncle. Are there Klipsch info stickers on the back? The serial number will tell. You could post photos, many members can identify which Cornwall model you have by looks, maybe not the exact year. Are you planning on keeping them?
  4. Anyone familiar with these integrated amps? Project One Mark XXI
  5. I got the crew cab 4x4 with the middle of the road SR5 package. The color is white. Im happy with the options but one thing I would like to have that mine does not is the electric rear window. I have sliding glass but never use it much. I love the way the 5.7 gets down the road. That 5.7 is old tech but it is bulletproof. You know what they say. There is no replacement for big displacement! I don't get mine in the mud so I went with Nito Duragrapler 10 ply tires and love them. I tow a camper so I added air bags and slide out mirrors. The tires last forever and ride like a dream, work great in rain, and are good in snow. I think they look great also!
  6. glens

Super MWM

Even before electronic calculators! Lookup tables and/or a slide rule!
  7. Dude, I already gave you the immediate solution. Fine, don't listen to the wisdom of the ages...
  8. That works. Glad you didn't go with sideways. The horns are meant to be horizontal.
  9. My uncle just passed and left me 2 old Cornwalls. One has problems. Both are old. Hoping to restore to glory..how do I find out what year they are?
  10. Today
  11. OK Mr.@WillyBob, that's odd to me that your index isn't higher over there, but we've got a cool one going on here it's 90 and kinda muggy today. Very Nice. The grinders hopper holds less than a half pound so by next weekend I'll be back to the black that I love.
  12. Thanks, guys. Bump for the weekend Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
  13. What options should I look for? Here are a few but I do not know the packages. The 5.7 gets about the same mileage as the smaller V8 I like the center counsel as opposed to the fold down seat. Is there a package that included a nicer interior? Back up camera JBL Audio Towing Storage under seat. 2 wheel drive
  14. Sold Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
  15. Nice background in the pics. Great seller. GLWS.
  16. Backcountry out of Yosemite Valley. I don't get much of it anymore. Schu that looks like the Alpine Wilderness Area in Wa state. The Enchanted Lakes. Permitted hiking/camping keeps those trails uncrowded (relatively). A beautiful, serene place. Lots of granite. I like granite.
  17. jwc

Super MWM

Notice how the full reflector in this example squeezed out a little more after 300Hz...
  18. So why are you even asking this with a pair of tasty 402's in hand? Are you looking to build out parts you have sitting around? If I owned Cornwall III's AND owned K-402's I would be selling the Cornwalls to fit something good under the big bad horns. Cornwall tweets and mids are quite anemic compared to 402's. If you needed to save space for another listening area my choice would be to sell the Cornwall III's and find a good set of Chorus speakers to upgrade and use the money left over for something else. If you are
  19. Bought new. Look new. Function fine. I made custom Rack cabinets just for the amps. They have live their whole life there. Just took them out to take some pictures, box up, and sell. The rack cabinets are not for sale at this moment. $900 for the pair of amps shipped fedex ground insured in CONUS ONLY. Payment Paypal Friends and Family only. Thanks jc see video...... Amazon new would be $1300 https://www.amazon.com/Crown-XLS2502-Two-channel-Power-Amplifier/dp/B0129IKF32/ref=sr_1_3?keywords=crown+xls2502&qid=1563645966&s=gateway&sr=8-3
  20. I can't see anything but that iced coffee from those inferior beans as being anything but worse. Some heavy flavorings might help. ...or drink it like one approaches a Coors. Make it ICE cold and slam it down I feel sorry for you folks with the heat and humidity. It isn't unusual for us to see heat index over 100`.... considering the average temp is 100` and wind chill doesn't help much over 105`.
  21. Schu

Horology...

Here ya go... 6105 strap
  22. my mood dictates where I'm good here/now. can't say I don't enjoy the beach/water. and forest and corn fields I really like this part of the country. Not many people, either. I'm not terribly social. Cities are not me. I presume you are in the middle of the heat wave? my computer shows me pics of snow country and asks if I like NO!
  1. Load more activity
  • Newsletter

Want to keep up to date with all our latest news and information?