Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'typed'.
This is a continuation from the “Heresy troubleshooting” I started in the 2 channel section. Figured I move my Heresy posts here, as my project is turning more into a restoration than a trouble shoot. the original started here: Tested some new 2uF caps in the Type D schematic and that removed most of the strange noises. Swapped out the Quad 306 for another Quad 405-2 and that cured completely the issue. Here is the rework with some quick and dirty connections. Am currently looking at the differences between type D and E. Might completely refresh the first crossover to E type and compare.