Jump to content
The Klipsch Audio Community

RL1

New Members
  • Content Count

    3
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

1 Neutral

About RL1

  • Rank
    Newbie

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

  1. Well unless someone has both and wants to invite me over for dinner I am stuck asking.
  2. Hey Everyone! I am finally on my quest for my dream speakers. I have auditioned a ton of brands and fell for the sound of the Heresy IV (the only Klipsch heritage or RF I can audition nearby in CO). I produce electronic music, so lots of sub bass, high end, crisp elements etc, but did love the live sound of the Heresey. After reading reviews I think it is worth it for me to save up for the Cornwall IV as I don't want to buy another set of speakers anytime soon. However, I was reading some reviews on the RF-7 III and it has me having doubts. Apparently they have a much more 'in your face' punch, which of course much electronic music is known for. They are also a decent amount cheaper. I mix on JBL 305 monitors and so that is 90% of my listening. I am used to and really like how they sound. The other 10% would be on massive club sound systems and walls of Funktion Ones. So what say you? Cornwall IV or RF7 III for the most in your face listening experience? I will be doing dual subs with EITHER set, 100%.
×
×
  • Create New...