Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'klipsch stream utility'.
Found 2 results
Hello, First of all, I hope you will understand me because I am French... I just received a Kilpsch gate and so I installed Klipsch Stream and Klipsch Stream Utility on my Android smartphone. I connected the box to my wifi network and then searched for available updates using Klipsch Stream Utility. He found me two. I was able to install the 1st update without any problem but it's impossible for me to install the 2nd (FW version v: 1.32). I think I follow the procedure, press the power button long while plugging the power cord into the Klipsch gate. I see the progress of the download on my smartphone and, once 100% the Klipsch gate restarts as it did for the 1st update but this 2nd update is not installed... because Klipsch Stream Utility proposes again it to me every time. I must have done this operation about ten times without success.... And, to finish, it's impossible for me to use my Klipsch Stream Gate because it announces me that this 2nd update is available and must be installed before I can use my Klipsch gate.... Can someone help me please? thank you in advance
Hi Klipsch community, I recently purchased RSB-14 sound bar, with 2 RW-1 Wireless speakers. To set up a surround system with the bar and the RW-1 speakers, you need in first place to work on some FW updates (http://assets.klipsch.com/files/Stream-Surround-Update-TechBulletin-v06.pdf) For the RSB-14, no issue at all, you can download the binary file and use the USB interface on the bar. Worked like a charm. However, for the RW-1 speaker you have to download the “Klipsch RW-1 Utility Stream" Update app for android or apple. And follow the steps... here start the issues. => The update application never find my speakers, and it stuck on the screen "Searching for device", this may take few minutes ;-D .. I let the app running for 1 hour, still did not find my speakers.. I followed every steps very carefully: wifi set up & speaker in update mode. I've also double checked my network config: - Both speakers are seen by my network ( I can access it with their IP address on a web browser). - I've tried DHCP IP address and then put a static IP address.. same issue - I've tried with the speaker wired on my network: same - I've tried a factory reset on the speaker and start the process again. same issue For info, the speaker in stand alone works fine on my network with the klipsch play-fi application.. I also tried to put both of it on stereo mode, and it worked great.. so my router and network set up seems to work OK.. If anyone already experienced the same issue and found how to resolve it, many thanks for sharing ! Cheers,