KSF 10.5 tweeter horn damaged in shipping

tweeter

I just purchased and received a pair of KSF 10.5 speakers. When I unboxed them there was some freight damage including a broken tweeter horn. As you can see in the pictures (hopefully they'll work) the tweeter is in four pieces. The two magnets have seperated. The speaker has broke loose from the horn and the terminal connections have broke loose from the speaker. I'm sorry if I don't know the exact terms. I was wondering if the speaker is repairable or if anyone knows what a new horn would cost. I did have insurance with UPS but I'm hoping that I can negotiate a partial refund and fix what's broken.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

post-37578-13819486250886_thumb.jpg

Guest Jukebox Hero

Hi there! Sorry to hear about the damage to your tweeter. I believe we have the complete tweeter assembly you would need to get your KSF 10.5 back up and running. I think they are roughly about $50 each plus tax and shipping. We're closed Friday 7/3 for the holiday, but we'll be open again next Monday through Friday 8am to 5pm ET. Give our parts dept a call at 1-800-554-7724 and one of our service guys will be able to confirm if we have stock and what the price is. If available you can order over the phone with a credit card and it only takes about 5 days (give or take because of FedEx) to get the part.

Hope that helps! Have a great holiday weekend!