Deciding between CDT 5650C & KL & KS 7502?

Piper

I am forced to in-ceiling speakers by the wife, but want to get the best sounding option. I don't mind spending the extra money for the KL's & KS's, but I am concerned if it will just be a waste of money for my application. These will go in a living room with a lot of tile and little bit of carpet. I will be hooking these up to a mid range Pioneer receiver, VSX 1019 - 120w x 7. I don't really have any interest in going to a higher end receiver, so if the KL & KS would need more power to get any benefit above the CDT 5650, then I might have answered my own question. However, I would like some advice on this.

Also, plan to use a third in-ceiling for the left, right & center. I know I will probably get blasted for this, but this is really my only option for the center speaker. Since it seems the CDT's have more directional options on both the mid & tweeter, will the CDTbe a better choice for my right, left, center?

Lastly, I noticed the surround speakers are ending with an "S." However, I don't see a surround option for the CDT 5650 except for the CDT 2650-SC. Am I missing something or is the 2650-SC the only mid price range option and will it be acceptable for a fairly high-end rear surround?