iGroove SXT remote problem <-- Why was this thread deleted??

77siddhartha

What's the deal? Why was this thread deleted? The iGroove SXT remote is obviously defective and Klipsch should post information on how we can get working remotes and address the problem -- not hide it!! These things fail after a few hours of use -- where is the solution? Why hide our complaints?

I'm very disappointed with the quality of these products lately. They sound great, but the cheap peripheral parts render them useless. Shame.

• 2 weeks later...

My remote ceased to function properly this morning. The only buttons that work are the power button, play/pause, and rewind. If the problem is remote based it would appear that the connections for all the other buttons on the circuit board are faulty. The buttons on the SXT unit itself work as they should.

• Moderators

What's the deal? Why was this thread deleted? The iGroove SXT remote is obviously defective and Klipsch should post information on how we can get working remotes and address the problem -- not hide it!! These things fail after a few hours of use -- where is the solution? Why hide our complaints?

I'm very disappointed with the quality of these products lately. They sound great, but the cheap peripheral parts render them useless. Shame.

Because the same people were posting over and over and over as different users.

Please contact us at 800-KLIPSCH. This is a peer-to-peer support forum, and there is no one outside of Klipsch that can get you a new remote.

Thank you!