Klipsch RF-82 with Vincent SP-331 or Emotiva XPA-2/3?

mirakeke

Hey

i recently bought a set of RF-82s, I whould like too say they sound very good compeared too my old Dali Concept 8 speakers. Well im looking for a good matched power for my RF-82.I whould like too hear what you guys think about this combo? maybe somone have tested the SP-331, Whould it be enough power for my RF-82s? at the moment its drived by a Yamaha 1800. but im looking for more punch and abilty too play louder and higher.

First welcome to the forum!!! Also it is great that you understand about running rms power to really experience what those four 8's will do. Not sure about the v brand but there are many forum members that are very happy with their emotiva amps. I would love to get one for my RF7's. Many people do not understand the simple theory that if you do not run the rms power you are not getting the performance you paid for. Again welcome and if there is anything i can do to help please email me.