RB-81II for 9.1 or RF-82II set

inder19

I have just started considering making one last purchase where I currently work part time because of my discount. My choice is between adding 2-4 RB-81s to go 7.1 or 9.1 in my main theatre or getting a full RF-82II setup for my family room. I have also considered doing a mix and match of say adding 2 RB-81s to my theatre and just 2 RF-82s + RC-52 to my living room. I have also considered the RF-63II but I won't be adding a sub immediately and like the amount of bass the RF-82s can provided on their own.

This isn't really a need purchase but rather a "I will never get this type of deal again" purchase. The only issue with the RF-82II set up is that it cant be discretely added to the living room lol...

The RB-81s are special order while everything else is readily available, I mention that because RF-82IIs can be purchased on sale like they currently are for $999 for a pair which is more than my discount price but still a good enough deal to buy them later when they are on sale again. RB-81s would always be MSRP less any discounts offered.