Need help with buying a reciever for running my Quintet 4 system and sw-450 klipsch sub?

brandon01

Hi everyone i need help with buying a reciever for running my new Quintet 4 system and sw-450 klipsch sub. I will mostly be using it for watching movies with my lg 55 inch led tv and gaming and music every once in a while I am wanting to stay around $500 and under in price range and have looked at alot of brands including. Harmon Kardon, Denon, Yamaha, Pioneer, and low end marantz. I really like the looks of the Harmon Kardon and i really liked the sound of the factory systems that came in my BMW M3. But i would like to know everybody"s opinion because there is so many choices and i would like to know what would do the best job as far as crisp clean sound and what wattage would really push these speakers good please recomend brands and models that you all like. Thanks in advance!

Welcome to the forum!

I didn't see Onkyo in that list. One thing I hear a lot around here is that Yamaha AVR's are not very good. You can search the forums for some info on that. I would recomend an AVR with Audyssey in your price range. It is an excellent room calibration built into some AVR's.

Here is a link: http://www.audyssey.com/audio-technology/avr-audio