Klipsch Image S4 (Maximum Volume Output Not To The Mark!)

Arjun

Hi, I recently purchased Genuine Klipsch Image S4 Headphones and the volume output does not meet my expectations. My older Creative EP-630 had a much louder output at the maximum level. I am currently using these headphones with my 1st Generation Ipod Touch (with Wolfson Audio Chipset embedded). The audio output from the Klipsch Image S4 at 50% volume is lower than the output rendered from my older Creative Earphones. I doubt this volume difference has anything to do with my iPod. Please let me know if this is normal within the specifications or if a hardware defect exists. Thank you. (FYI: I have done a burn-in for over '10-15' hours; the bass is good but the audio output I am still uncertain about).

Hi Arjun, sorry to hear about your issues with the S4s. There is no specific hardware defect in regards to this specific issue. If you are in the United States, please call 1-800-KLIPSCH. If you are outside the United States, contact the distributor you purchased the device from. Make sure they are an authorized Klipsch dealer: http://www.klipsch.com/dealers

• 3 weeks later...