I finally got my speakers back after SEVEN WEEKS and they are broken!!!

Here is the deal. I sent my speakers out on April 10 to get fixed because the sub would make wierd noises and sounded like crap sometimes. My warrenty was up so I had to pay $50 dollars (plus $21 for shipping) to get them fixed. Now it is May 30th, seven weeks and one day after I first shipped them and now they don't work at all. I plug everything together and nothing happens. After switching parts with a friend that also has the 4.1's I determined that the power input on the sub is broken. Also they ripped one of the net coverings on my control pod speaker. At least when I went them they turned on. Now what do I do? I refuse to spend another $20 for shipping and god knows what to get them "fixed." This is piss poor service and I am a very unhappy customer. I really don't want to even deal with this s..., but I have now invested $370.90 into these so I have to do something. Sorry for the really onlg post but as you can tell I am very dissapointed with Klipsch service and just want a brand new pair or my money back or something because clearly thay can't be fixed. That is all I have to say, maybe someone (PromediaTech 2) will read this and help me out because this is just rediculous. That is all!!!

• Moderators

Please contact our returns department at 800-554-7724 option 8 to get this resolved. It's possible something happened during shipping...

------------------

Amy

ProMedia Tech Support

promediatech@klipsch.com