Help/advice rigging my Chorus II's and Heresys to new amp with a single pair of speaker outputs

Hi, Tech Savvy Klipsch people:

Am awaiting arrival of a Kenwood KM-X1000 130WPC amp, to be used in conjunction with my Kenwood Basic C2 pre I will run a pair each of Chorus IIs stacked "horn to horn" with my Heresy pair (you know, one atop the other). I currently am using a 90WPC JVC AX-7 integrated to power these two pairs, and enjoy the sound quality of the two pairs running "stacked" in the same room and now I can add an extra 40 watts to the mix and step up to very adequate "upper mid-fi" power of the Kenwood amp, due to arrive this week or next.

There are two speakers pairs (A + B) output terminals at the back of the existing JVC vintage unit, and these I hook my two pair of Klipsch to and rock on blissfully. However, when I hook my new amp up (Kenwood), it will have only a single pair of speaker terminal outputs. My plan is to use an old ADCOM GFS-4 speaker selector box I have had around for ages, run the Kenwood amp l/r speaker outputs to this ADCOM speaker selector 'input", and simply attach the two pairs of Klipsch speakers to this speaker selector box (outputs), and play the two speakers simultaneously and at the same time and coincidentally and contemporaneous with each other....

This will make for 4 ohm impedance across the two pairs, will it not? Is this advisable for a vintage mid-fi freak as I do I run any risks associated with this rudimentary wiring strategy?

As (?) David Crosby said at the outset of "Almost Cut My Hair", " I will now proceed to entangle the entire area"...